Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The end is always the hardest



I feel as though I have come to the end of my rope. I CAN NOT wait for Amirah to come. I am tired of being at the hospital all day. I am tired of dealing with new nurses, new team members and having to push for Amirah to be released. I am tired of coming in to the room and seeing Amirah not being cared for the way I care for her.

At this point it looks like Amirah should be home some time next week. We should have a clearer date after Friday when I meet with the nursing company.

Enough venting for now, here's some cute photo's of Amirah in the bath ...

In her first "big girl" bath...


Mommy giving Amirah her bath....

2 comments:

  1. Oh she's waring the dress I got her in the first pic and she looks FAB as I knew she would!!!! I can't wait for her to come home either :):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one of our favorite dresses right now. And it's great. I think as she grows she will be able to wear it as a long shirt over some pants.

    ReplyDelete