Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Big Move !


Amirah looking at her new mobile....she LOVES it

We are here! I can't believe we finally transferred! I am SURE there will be a lot for us to process still, but we are here :)

Amirah did GREAT during the transport. One of the nurses even asked if she had been sedated because she was so calm.

I am sure we are going to have a some adjustment period over the next few days. But we know this is going to be a great stepping stone for Amirah. Both my mom and Andy commented several times how full of energy Blythdale feels. It feels more like a school than a hospital.

We will update more about all our experience, but for now I just wanted to share a few photos....

Amirah in her pretty transfer dress .....


Andy, my mom and one of the stat team members waiting for the final ok to move Amirah....
Another Stat Team Member getting Amirah ready for the move...


Buckling Amirah into the transport...

Amirah settling into her new spot....



Wednesday we were moved over and got a spot next to a window!!!!!

Nana and Amirah cuddle on Wednesday afternoon :)


Amirah sprawled out on her pillow (today) ...









No comments:

Post a Comment